Thursday 18 February 2010

General Idea

Okay, let's make a start! This semester, myself and my group have been given now to until the end of May to create our own film. I am already feeling excited about this and I've got a rough idea on what I want to do for my movie.

I am pretty certain on what process I would like to use for creating my film. It did take some thought, but I am going to attempt to work with hand-drawn (traditional) animation. Originally, I did consider using Flash (2-D digital), but after working with it last semester, I felt the urge to be more experimental.

The film is going to be deep and perhaps quite hard-hitting. I realise that to create a piece that will be capable of affecting the audience will be mighty challenging, but I feel I can be up for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment